Friday, May 20

Verizon Fail and Random Stuff

In a very odd turn that makes absolutely no sense, I can no longer access my jjwestendarp@verizon.net account. So if, for some reason I can't fathom, someone wishes to get a hold of me, your best bet is to leave me a line on my Facebook Wall. At least, until Verizon gets their act together.

Since I don't want to make a post that's just one paragraph (and a short one at that), here is what is currently on my plate in terms of things I need to do:

1. Small Business Management Final Project - This is a miniature business plan and is what most of my energy is being put towards these days. Like many of my final projects for school, I am not very confident in my ability to produce something that is going to "make the grade" as it were, but that's not going to stop me from trying. The bulk of the work is done, now it's just putting it all together. It is my hope that I will be able to make use of the business plan to potentially finance future works, at least until this becomes a self-perpetuating process.

2. Java Programming - I have a final project due in this class as well, but that's on hold until I get done with the SBM project. In fact, in order to make room for the SBM stuff, I did this week's assignment ahead of time and turned it in yesterday. I'm not really expecting too many problems here, but it's still something I have to do.

3. Catch up on what I've written for Bitter Nights so far so that I can continue writing. I'm expecting that I'll be able to get a lot done over the next month as I finish off my current courses and get to work on the next. Still shooting for an early fall release, but a lot of that depends on how the next month goes in terms of production.

4. Write down the ideas I have for the series. I have not done this yet, and it needs to be done. Currently I have the overarching plot of Book 3, the basic plot of Book 4, ideas about 5 and 6, as well as a sort of 6.5 that be written between 6 and 7. Plus there's the shorts, of which I have three or so in my head that need to be written down. And of course, since The Eternal War isn't the only idea I have, I need to write down my other ideas as well. If only I weren't so good at procrastination.

No comments:

Post a Comment