Saturday, June 4

June 4th Journal

Starting Word Count: 60514
Ending Word Count: 62014

Started into Chapter Twenty and it's the calm before the storm.

Line: "I want weapons hot, but do not shoot civilians, even if you think they might be vamps. If you have to, pop a knee and move on."

I earned two hours of playing time for 1500 words.

Game: NBA 2K11

Summary: Been on a kick with the Mavs in the playoffs and now in the Finals. I also love Role-playing Games and the 2K games have something called My Player, which fits into that neatly. So I started a player a few weeks ago and have been having a blast. I'm on the Mavs (of course), and currently sit as their second best scorer behind Dirk. Right now I'm actually the #1 scorer because he's playing hurt and gets a lot of bench time, but normally he's the first option. Mavs are 4th in the West at the moment, and we're roughly 1/4 of the way through the season.

No comments:

Post a Comment