Thursday, March 31

Thirsty Thursday #4


Thirsty Thursday is my own recurring meme whereupon I lift a glass (metaphorically speaking) to celebrate the triumphs I have experienced in the last seven days. They can be big, they can be small, but there has to be something because I believe life is all about looking at the positive. It's simply too short and too unpredictable to focus on the negative. So with that in mind, here is why I'm raising a glass today:

1. The proof copy of Spiral X came Monday, and it looks awesome! I have since approved the book and it is on sale at Amazon as of today! You can go HERE to order it.

2. The first week of the term is over and I am really looking forward to the weeks ahead. Small Business Management, especially, is one that I know will give me great insight into what I'm going to do going forward to build my business of being a writer.

3. The Plan, a short story I wrote for a contest, didn't win the contest I entered it into. However, since I was told by a few people that it was pretty good, I released it into the wild. You can look back to my Sample Sunday #10 post to read the entire thing, or to grab the link to where you can download it for free.

And that's it for this week. Not much, but it's been pretty slow overall. Work on Book Two has slowed down a little but I'm looking for it to pick back up this week.

So, what your reasons to celebrate the last seven days of your life?

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the follow - am following back.
    Congrats on the Spiral X release!

    ReplyDelete