Friday, February 25

Follow Friday #2




  1. (Required) Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Host { Parajunkee.com} and any one else you want to follow on the list
  2. (Required) Follow our Featured Bloggers - http://nakeshabrown.blogspot.com/
  3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing.
  4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments
  5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don't just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don't say "HI"
  6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers
  7. If you're new to the follow friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!

Q. Share your current fav television show! Tell us a bit about it...

Archer on FX. Absolutely hilarious and wrong in all the right ways.

3 comments:

  1. I've never heard of Archer.. but then again I don't have cable. Sounds good though! My FF is at Coffee Table Press

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't heard of Archer, but I do like funny stuff.
    My answer for FF- Vampire Diaries has my full attention right now. To find what else I like, how to get prizes for reviewing books and to follow me back (I’m following you now from Follow Friday) check out My Follow Friday post

    ReplyDelete
  3. I spent some time meandering over this on my blog but came up with one not-so-clear winner – Human Target.

    There were two very close runner-ups. Follow me back to my blog and find out which TV shows came close – and why. I promise you won’t be bored!

    Thank God it’s Follow Friday!

    Howard A. Sherman
    http://www.howardsherman.net

    ReplyDelete