Friday, February 11

Follow Friday!

Decided to start taking part in this and getting my name out there. I know this isn't a review blog but it is an author blog so I figure some people might enjoy a peek behind the curtain.

Hosted by Parajunkee:




Instructions:
1. Follow Parajunkee's View
2. Follow this week's feature: http://www.rubysreads.com/
3. Sign the Linky
4. Follow, Follow Follow!

This week's question: What is your favorite romance hero-type? Stereotype wise. Do you like the strong silent type or the brute macho man?

Not big into romance, but I like leader-type heroes. The guys who seem to know what they're doing, even if they really don't. I guess that qualifies as a brute macho man.



Twitter is @moontayle for those who like that sort of thing. ;)

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see you getting out there! Already following of course, just stopping by to say hi!

    ReplyDelete