Tuesday, January 25

Tuesday Tales

Split is now complete. That's right, it's done, finished, ready to be put into the hands of readers everywhere. So when can you expect it? Soon. Lack of a cover is a problem, but there's time still for the guy I've commissioned to get it done. But I'll be heading home tonight to get the files ready to upload, and from there it's just a matter of being patient. I really think you guys are going to like this.

Spiral X is now complete as well, at least in terms of the final proofing edit I was doing. Pretty sure there aren't any issues remaining for people to find, so really it's just about my voice and whether or not people like it. And speaking of Spiral X, the giveaway I was doing over at LibraryThing finished last night, and twenty lucky readers are going to find themselves enjoying it very soon. Overall I had ninety-seven people sign up for it, which is more than I could have hoped for.

One last bit of Spiral X news. The Amazon Breakout Novel Award contest opened up yesterday, and with the proofing edit done, I decided to go ahead and give it a shot. There's a few phases I have to get past before the judges even read it, the first of which is whether or not my Pitch was good enough to generate interest. I'll find out by February 24th if it was or not. February as a whole is looking up. Split will be released, a ton of reviews are supposed to come in, and then ABNA and the potential to have Spiral X get recognized. I'm feeling giddy. Are you feeling giddy?

No comments:

Post a Comment